Every golfer has a unique swing
Many golf clubs from the rack are made for the average golfer. And there is no such thing as an average golfer. Swing speeds, attack and launch angle, spin and swingplane can vary greatly from golfer to golfer. In addition, the shafts of these clubs are rarely spun (the spine of the shaft in the right place) and usually even the stiffness of the shafts in 1 set is not constant. These factors can cause your golf game to be inconsistent as well.
We have also found that if it says stiff or regular on a shaft, it is often not that stiff or regular at all. Golf is hard enough, especially with an unreliable set that doesn't match your unique swing.
You will be at Golf Etc. fit in the same manner and with the same accuracy as the tour players are fitted. When we make a set for you, every club will feel the same, fit your swing exactly and help you play better. And playing better is more fun.
- First we measure your current set together with you. Swing weight, spine, stiffness, length, loft and lie are measured. All this data is entered into the BGF system which is exclusive to Golf Etc. and you get a paper analysis. This allows us to quickly see how your current set is performing.
- After that you will receive an extensive interview about your golf game. What are your strengths, what are your weaknesses. What distances do you hit and where are any gaps. How many laps do you run and how often do you practice.
- This BGF (better golf faster) system is a computer program and contains over 12,000 different swings and recommendations from top 50 tour players.
- All your data that we get from an interview with you and the results measured by our Trackman in the batting cage are fed into the system.
- The system now matches your data with one of the 12,000 swings and calculates the ideal frequency (shaft stiffness), kick point, etc.
- This results in a report with advice for swingweights, shafts and clubheads in various price categories. This is very different from most fitters work. They often give advice based on experiences they have gained with other golfers, while our system knows exactly which shaft suits you.
Our club builders are of course Mitchell certified and build the ideal golf set for you with the utmost precision.
It's a lifetime fixture.
You pay 1 x your fitting and if your swing changes for any reason, eg due to a lot of training, injury or lessons, we will fit you again. For the rest of your life if necessary. FREE!
Has your interest been awakened? Call +31(0)402030489 for an appointment or more information
OUR TEAMis certified and up to date
Our club builders are of course certified and up to date and build the ideal golf set for you with the utmost precision.
It's a lifetime fitting!
You can expect this with a fitting
- Measuring your current set
- Interview about your golf game
- Entering data into the BGF system
- Testing different compositions in the "batting cage"
- Link your data to 12,000 other players
- Advice + quotation about your personal set
+31 (0) 40 20 30 489
Zo maken wij uw golfclubs CLUBBUILDINGPROCES
Three ways of purchasing golf clubs
With us you can buy clubs 'off the rack' like any regular golf shop. These clubs can sometimes feel and perform differently due to a standard way of assembly in the factory.
In addition to the standard clubs, we offer two other options:
- Assembled to size as optimally as possible with standard stock shafts' and of course then assembled to size as optimally as possible with 'custom / upgrade'
- Club building with custom shafts
In addition, we give you a glimpse into the process of club building. You immediately understand that the costs are slightly higher, but the result is much better for you!
We start by measuring the shafts. It is important to see whether all shafts have the same (top) quality.
In a regular golf set, each golf club has its own length. In this step we make the shafts to the right length.
With a golf set that comes from the 'factory', the logos on your shafts are all the same. That is not the case with us. We find out for each shaft where the spin is located for the optimal result
These are the sleeves on the shaft that attach to your clubface. This makes the transition from club blade to shaft more beautiful.
Swing weight is an important factor and method of making the club feel as natural to you as possible during the swing.
The glue with which the head is attached to the shaft takes about x hours to dry. So patience is a virtue.
It's starting to look like a golf club. After the drying process we can start placing the grips.
Remove the glue residue and polish and check the clubs. We look at the result with pride.
When your golf set is ready to play. You will immediately receive a message from us.
It is then up to you to practice and enter the job.
Enjoy more consistency in your strokes and your distances.